Why is a game day book important? Because you care about your team. You coach to help the children improve. This is an effective way to keep track of progress and make notes for future reference. Don't lose the details of how you team is scoring goals, and where they are missing them. Don't forget how you played against an opponent when you see them every season. These details matter and help you be a more effective coach as you plan for training sessions and help your team prepare for matches.
- Customized 7v7, 9v9, or 11v11 game day book
- Tips by Rene Meulensteen for Coaching Tips, Game Day Tips, and Tactical Tips for quick reference as you prepare for your match
- Different field diagrams for your to sketch out formations, set plays, and scoring locations
- Spreadsheet to track opponent, date, time, weather, shots, corners, goals, formations, players and positions, lineups, pre-game / half-time / and post game notes, as well as a note section for your thoughts when you prepare for the next week.
7v7 Game Day Book
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.